Tell us about yourself, and we'll be in touch right away.
i) The Passenger App has been enriched with a booking option for passengers to make multiple bookings.
ii) If a passenger’s requested vehicle is not available at the time of booking, he/she can avail the next high-end model for the same fare, if the driver has enabled this mode in settings.
iii) An Account Settlement feature has been introduced with which we can get to know the details of payables/receivables to/from the drivers.
iv) Payment through Stripe – Passengers can save their Credit Cards in the app for trip payments in a secured way with Stripe tokenization method.
v) Model-based Commision – System has the privileges to set varied admin commission for different types of vehicle models (instead of common commision for all models).
vi) Subscription fee with Tax – Tax can be added separately for the subscription fee at the backend.
vii) Socket communication has been improved.Download our features
1. TaxiMobility and its applications are made GDPR compliant to ensure safety and transparency.
2. SOS button has been introduced in TaxiMobility aimed at enhancing the safety features in the software where:
i) Passengers can:
ii) Drivers can access the emergency button all the time whether they are on trip or idle.
iii) The administrator can retrieve the SOS history with complete details of the emergency situations.Download our features
1. Mapbox has been implemented into TaxiMobility as an alternative mapping platform to the Google Maps. It can be opted as an alternative source for mapping that can be supportive in displaying various maps related to:
2. The Portuguese language has been added to the list of multi-language options.Download our features
In addition to the dispatcher app, check out the other enhancements here.
* Add-ons list available for driver & customer